Thursday, March 3, 2011

January 29th... the day our lives changed forever..

(still 13 dpo)

It was a Saturday morning.  We decided I should test.  I knew it would be negative and was terrified to crush my last day of hope.  But for some reason, I caved (totally unlike my last few cycles, I waited it out to bleed).  And there is was.  the slightest line you could ever imagine.  Kerri called up the stairs, asking how it went, not expecting anything positive and I said.. 'um... well... can you come here'.  Which totally blew because then she thought I was surprising her with this beautiful positive and when she got up there i handed her an essentially negative test and said DO YOU SEE IT?!! I dragged her through the house, from natural light (the window in the upstairs hall) to the bathroom, to the bedroom and finally she said.. "well there is something.. but..."

And we went on with our day.  We didn't talk about our line that wasn't there... I just grinned like mad and told her I would test again in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment