Wednesday, November 24, 2010

cd 14 and still waiting...

waiting seems to be a theme here... Today is day 14 of my cycle and I always surge in day 14 but this morning, there was barely a line.  This is good though.. it means I will most likely surge tomorrow which is thanksgiving!! Now THAT is something to be thankful for!  and K will be able to come to the IUI with me.. the fact that she wouldn't be there, had I gone in today, was kind of freaking me out.  As a teacher she couldn't take the day off before a holiday.  I was a little anxious about the possibility of getting knocked up alone! Tomorrow is K's (late) mom's birthday so wouldn't it be wonderful... But we find a reason each month would 'be wonderful' so it is best not too look into it so much :)

We still don't have our Thanksgiving plans nailed down - we get excited to host..a party, a holiday.. and then the crucial moment comes.. sending out the information.. and we stall until it is too late.  I love our quite, warm home... hosting stresses me out.  I need to go shopping, though, in case we do host my sister and brother-in-law.  I don't feel very 'holiday'... I think it is all the waiting.  K and I have decided to go hiking on Black Friday.. well.. unless I go in for a 2nd IUI, I guess.. erg.  I feel like I am dwelling with all this waiting, but it really does throw a wrench this thing called life.. planning around the illusive hormone surge..

What you can't do..
Bathe
Swim
Hike
Run
go to the gym
drink

what is allowed...
waiting
waiting
waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment